- i am “dimo” of DDR fame! proud to be one of the top players in the world. DDR (and it’s open-source sister “ITG”) have brought me literally countless hours of joy and exercise.
- i contribute to a podcast called the arrow panel!
- i help manage LIFE4DDR, the most officially unofficial ranking system for DDR players.
- consider buying some amazing art at @dangershark to support some amazing DDR competitors
dodid research at cruise 😢 and absolutely loved trying to shape the future of transportation. (sadly, i was one of the 150 here and am actively looking for leadership opportunities in the UX research space, irrespective of industry!)
other fun stuff:
- my current blood sugar reading is 165. this was measured at 6:51AM. the trend seems to be trending → from last reading (Δ0 mg/dL). neat. (yes, this is in real-time and real. you are literally reading my current blood glucose. crazy.)
- i’ve given a few cool talks (that’s my favorite though) and hold two patents. (that’s one; the second one is secret for now)
- i am in love w/ this person right here. she’s so amazing. check out her art @thepaperkat.